Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It's all happening!  So I only have about 10 minutes to write this, as the day got away from me, but I'm in a great mood.  This morning MTV aired all Lady Gaga videos while I was getting ready for work, and there's really no better way to start the day than dancing around your room.  Now I'm heading home to pack for my Boston trip (as I leave from work tomorrow), and then catch up with Lost and America's Next Top Model while eating dinner, painting my nails, and vegging out.  It's going to be great! 

Last night's Beer & Bacon Tasting was much more delicious (and organized) than I expected, and also we had a good group of eight people, and were loud and laughed a lot and it was very fun. The food was amazing, but I didn't feel overly-full afterwards (though craving a veg, maybe.)  If you're curious about what our four courses were, look here (and ignore their typos).  It was hilarious AND educational; the best sort of night.

Today Blackbeard came over to my desk excitedly to tell me he'd figured out that when you poke a paperclip into the hole on your computer's CD drive, it'll manually eject (as we both have moody computers that won't eject with the push of the button.)  I had to break it to him that I already knew that trick, and I was sorry I didn't tell him earlier.  So to thank him for trying to help, I e-mailed him with this video link, as I'm obsessed with both Jared Leto/Jordan Catalano and Gaga, and I can't stop listening to it:



He didn't respond, though.  Which makes me laugh, either from amusement or embarassment, it's hard to say.

Food today is on-plan, so no worries there.  No bacon there, either!  I think this soup-snack is really working out for me, as well as chewing nicotine gum for curbing FOOD cravings.  Models should chew this stuff instead of eating.  Or, you know, stick with the coke.

More tomorrow, my loves.  Enjoy hump eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment