Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In Other News, or You and Me Could Write a Bad Romance

OH, and in other news, I'm pretty much back together with Mex, though I think the nickname will stick. We had a good talk last Thursday (and he brought me pretty flowers and wine for our steak dinner), and we have to figure out the details of how we're going to fix some of the old problems, but it's now a commitment (again.)  It's definitely worth putting in the work, and while I have some defensiveness to overcome after the December debacle, I think he deserves another chance.  Or we deserve another chance, maybe I should say.  I'm happy, most of the time, which I think is saying something.

Of course, we decide this before I meet Birdie who lives just downstairs, but that's how life works, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment