Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What I Ate and Not Much Else: Wednesday

Afternoon, chaps.

I know I promised wisdom yesterday, but then I got too busy at work, which really cuts into my internet time. And now any "wisdom" I felt (you know I was being facetious, right?) is mostly gone again, anyway. Essentially, you can't take promises to the bank. And I guess it's OK to have a misstep now and again, right? I can't be perfect all the time...just almost. (Riiiight.)

I'm being vague. All I'm saying is, sometimes feelings get brought up unexpectedly, like they did for me this past weekend, and now I'm beating myself up about it. But I'm trying not to. I know what I'm looking for in a relationship, so there's no real confusion for me with the ex, just a tiny (huge) wish that he could change. But that's up to him, not me, and any romantic overtures are also up to him, right? I am just being reminded yet again that I do not live well in the gray areas of life. Does anyone have tips for how to get better at that?



Anyway, food.
B - coffee, Smart Start, skim milk (5)
L - chicken and swiss on sandwich thin with provolone, L&T, Miracle Whip light and mustard; apple (5)
D - Butternut Squash Pasta (5); romaine salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, homemade vinaigrette (2)
S - Dannon Light & Fit yogurt, light string cheese (3)
Total - 19
Activity - *headdesk* while catching up on freelance projects
Flex points remaining - 35
Weight - 144.5 -1.5! (I couldn't tell where exactly the needle was hovering, so we'll split the difference!)

It's probably good for me to take tonight off from the gym, as I plan on going tomorrow and need the break, plus I have to deal with the terrible writers for whom I'm writing book proposals at exhorbitant rates. (I am still amazed at the people who think they're qualified to be published.) But money talks -- unlike PROMISES. Hope you all have a lovely hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment