Friday, January 29, 2010

Let Me Out Of Here and What I Ate: Friday

Ohhh Friday afternoon, I curse you. But I think it's a positive that I don't have any work to do, although that does make things crawl along, especially since I've already read everything on the internet. EVERYTHING.

My dinner party was lovely last night, and I was full of yummy cheese (with apricots, even) and meat and potatoes and fried turnips and wine. Oh, and shortbread and NUTELLA. Felt very Scottish, in a hometown way, of course. Today I've behaved with the food, though I have dinner plans and will probably go a little overboard again, but that is what the weekend's for, right?

So very soon I will be heading back to the Q to meet Ax for two beers AND ONLY TWO since she has to teach young children in the morning. What a spoilsport. And then I will meet up with the Mex for dinner, and probably more beer, though I'm usually ready for bed by 9 pm on Fridays. We'll see. Tomorrow eve is so far unplanned, though I have so many errand-y things to do, I may keep it very mellow. And I do have more freelancing to do at some point this weekend, but I'm not thinking about that today.

Foooood:
Today's plan, as much as I know it:
B - coffee, Honey Bunches of Oats, skim milk (4)
L - spicy chicken and provolone on sandwich thin, L&T, Miracle Whip light and mustard; pear (5)
D - TBD
S - Dannon Light & Fit yogurt (1); beer
Total - TBD
Activity - shivering, fighting my way back into tights to wear under my jeans for my commute, bad behavior
Flex points remaining - Math is hard.

Happy weekend, legions of readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment