Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Late and What I Ate: Wednesday, January 13

Wow, so being suddenly busy at work really cut into my internet time. Sorry, vast legions of fans. I didn't want to totally disappear today, though, because it was weigh-in day, and I dropped another two pounds! I'm fine with this rate, though I know it'll get harder as I lose 'em. Still, after a bad hangover weekend and that killer cheesecake yesterday, I'm pleased.

That reminds me, I didn't eat either of my snacks yesterday, but I did eat a tiny sliver of the cheesecake with chocolate mousse...good Lord. I couldn't even finish my small piece, but in the beginning, when I was innocent, it was AMAZING. I did stay on track with the gym last night, so I think the damage was minimal (and the psychological benefits were maximal.)

So today, I already ate:
B - coffee, Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries, skim milk (4)
L - chicken and swiss on sandwich thin with L&T, Miracle Whip light and mustard; pear (4)
D - brown rice with vegetable tomato sauce and cubed chicken (7); romaine salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, feta, homemade vinaigrette (2)
S - Dannon Light & Fit yogurt (1), light string cheese before gym (2)
Total - 20
Activity - 30-40 minutes of stationary bike riding (at varied resistances)
Flex points remaining - 35
Weight - 146 lbs.

Tomorrow I have book club, so I won't hit the gym, but since it's in BFE on 10th Avenue, I'll at least get some walking in. It's even supposed to be warmer out -- the high is 39 degrees! I can try to get to the gym this weekend to make up for my missing a day at least, but I'll see how it goes. I'm not going to kill myself this time, but make it a lifestyle, which I sort of succeeded at last time. There were external temptation factors, let's say.

Anyway, going to start getting ready for bed, but wanted to be discplined and get this up. Oh, and I'm into J&J now, and I thought I just hated Julie in the movie, but I sort of hate her in the book. Maybe I'm biased? It doesn't help that Amy Adams' terrible picture with the short bus haircut is on the cover of the paperback I'm reading. Still, I'll try to wait until I read the whole thing, but man, PULL IT TOGETHER WOMAN. She's a mess, and not a sympathetic one.

So sweet dreams, bumblebees!

No comments:

Post a Comment