Monday, January 11, 2010

What I Ate, and Ate, and Ate: Monday, January 11

Bon Monday, friends. Yeah right. I got to work today to realize that I'd put on two different earrings...and decided to keep them on. My hair probably covers most of it, right?

Well, I derailed myself this weekend, just a bit. After a reasonable brunch of yummy scrambled eggs with tomatoes, feta and oregano, lots of coffee, a mimosa, and then a tragic (and delish) cannoli, I only ate guacamole and chips for dinner. And lots of red wine. Therefore, Sunday I ordered Sweet & Sour Pork with Fried Rice and an egg roll, and munched on that all day. I guess technically it's all that I ate all day, so it could be worse, but it was not great.

That said, I know weekends are going to be the most difficult, and it's I'm not going to beat myself up over slip ups, as long as I get back to business as soon as possible -- which I am doing today. I still may not go to the gym tonight; my stomach feels unsettled after the weekend's torture and I do feel slightly foggy in the brain (maybe after my weird sleep patterns yesterday), so depending on how I feel, I might take it easy and read at home, but we'll see.

Anyway, today's food:
B - coffee, Honey Bunches of Oats with Strawberries, Milk (4)
L - chicken and swiss on sandwich thin with L&T, Miracle Whip light and mustard; apple (4)
D - leftover Chicken Tikka with Basmati rice (8); salad with feta and dressing (2)
S - light yogurt (2)
Total - 20
Activity - TBD
Flex points remaining - 0

In other news, I kissed a boy this weekend. It was interesting to feel like that with someone new, but I feel weird about it now. Probably because it wasn't the classiest move, and it wasn't someone I necessarily want to date, but it was probably a good step to take for overall moving-on purposes. I mean, how fun is making out? I also brought along a newish friend who lives in my nabe, and we had a great time. It's always exciting to have a new local partner in crime!

1 comment:

  1. ok, you might not have stayed in your point allotment, but the foods you described from the weekend have my mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete