Thursday, April 29, 2010

Meatballz, Take 3 and What I Ate

Well, tonight is the third attempt for a Muncher Meatball fest.  The first time we tried to go, the wait was too long.  The second time, we had a cancellation of one of our members, so let's hope in the name of ALL THAT IS HOLY that the third time will be the charm.  It's a beautiful day, and I need nothing more than to get silly and stuff my face with friends, so hopefully I'm not jinxing it!

Yeah, last night I got the news from Mex that they found a heartbeat, though the doc wasn't there, just the lab tech.  So I'm stepping away from that whole situation.  It's clear to me that something's really fishy, and I'm pretty sure he's getting trapped, but it's up to him to extricate himself.  I'm going to look forward to a fun summer and better KISSING BOY stories for you, dear readers.

I did hear back from that old lover, and sadly, he's not available to rebound me right now, as he's got himself a ladyfriend.  The e-mail was very flattering, however, so it was the nicest "rejection" I've ever gotten.  I'll have to think of another trip to take to clear my head, though it may have less reunion lovin'.  That's OK, too.

So I have no work to do at the moment, so I think it's freelance time.  I'm also listening to Glee songs on YouTube over and over, so that's a recipe for a good mood!  (And gayness.) 



Try it.  You'll like it.

Ok, food plan, as pointless as it is today:
B - Honey B's, milk, coffee, string cheese - 5
L - sammy, yogurt, peaches - 6
D - BALLZ and ice cream sandwich deliciousness
S - hopes and dreams
Activity - body-checking other restaurant patrons out of the way to get myself a table

1 comment:

  1. You deserve way better than this whole situation. I'm glad that you're just stepping away. Can't wait to hear your kissing boy stories!!! If you want to get away from the city, you're always welcome in Kentucky:)

    ReplyDelete