Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ob La Dee and What I Ate

Well, we made it to Thursday again.  The weather this week has been rather interesting, with sunny, 70-degree lunches outside followed by brief rainshowers in the afternoon.  Hopefully this one will clear up in time for some happy hour drinks at the Crocodile Lounge with Schmillie and co.  They have a back patio, and it would be a shame to eat my free pizza INDOORS this time of year.

Last night I Shredded with Jillian Michaels, and man, every time I take a break from that routine, it kicks my butt all over again when I start up.  But in a good way.  I can feel some of the soreness today but it's not debilitating, so I feel very accomplished.  Also, I re-weighed myself without clothes on this morning so I have an accurate measurement.  And I didn't eat all of my points yesterday because I was busy at work so didn't have my afternoon snax, but I wasn't too hungry anyway.  I think that's OK for now.

Not much else to report.  I had a sexy dream about a co-worker who I actually strongly dislike (and who may be getting fired soon), so that was nice at the unconscious time (ahh, sexy rendevous) but it was quite distasteful this morning when I first saw him.  I feel so confused when I look at him now!  Do I hate hate him, or love hate him? 

In Mex hell news, the whore's doctor's appointment was inconclusive last night, so apparently the pregnancy threat isn't entirely over, though there is no heartbeat (and she's bled a lot, and she's drinking a lot??) so hopefully it'll be over soon.  She has another appointment in a week, and it's terrible to be stuck here...though I'm going to get some more distance (i.e. less talking to him) from the whole situation, which is really hard to do, but necessary at the same time.  It's not my problem, even if it feels like it.

Well, eats.
B - TJ's strawberry yogurt O's, coffee, milk - 4
L - turkey & muenster sandwich, yogurt with strawberries - 6
D - TBD, maybe free pizza and beer
S - soup, orange - 2
Total - 12 plus dinnertime stuff
Weight - 141
Activity - fake it till you make it

No comments:

Post a Comment