Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloweener!

It's my tied-for-favorite holiday tomorrow, and I am so excited.  But oh Friday, won't you end?  I suppose I can live 40 more minutes, but I am sluggish.

Tonight Hike is taking me to dinner, Thai, in Astoria, at 8 pm.  I still don't know where, and I'm debating jeans with heels vs. dress with tights and heels.  Oh, dating.  But luckily he picked 8 pm, because that gives mama time to go home, shave, shower, blow dry hair, and then NAP.  My eyes are drooping as we speak, so I'm grateful for the extra time.

Tomorrow I'm most likely going to a swanky private party here with Schmillie.  I'm going to resurrect my Indian costume and she's going to be a lesbian cowboy.  The best part is that Schmate offered up her Murray Hill apartment to us as a place to get ready while consuming wine, and that means we don't have to schlep our stuff to one borough and then another.  So convenient and generous! 

That's my weekend, but it's going to be lots of fun.  I can't wait to get it started.  And then on Monday I'm getting my hair cut, which is always a relaxing experience.  Especially when it starts to feel like dead weight, as it does now.  Tuesday is dodgeball, and we'll see what the rest of the week has to offer.  On Saturday it's our second Beer and Food Pairing Party, this time with fall brews, and that's always a blast.  I am going to invite Hike to meet some of the friends, too...I hope he can make it.  I've never been so proud for someone to meet my friends before.  So many new things with him! 

That's about all.  Oh, I ate a giant quesadilla for lunch.  But I have to wait till 8 pm for dinner, so I figured I was allowed!  Maybe that's why I'm so sleepy, though.  Stupid cheese that I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment