Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We are Experiencing Some Technical Difficulties

Unfortunately my internet at home is still wonky, even after Time Warner replaced the modem last Monday.  (I hate Time Warner with all of my heart.)  So last night I composed two long posts and was hoping to AT LEAST be able to e-mail them to myself, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.  If I can't post them tonight, I will put them on a flash drive, bring to work, and post for your reading pleasure tomorrow.  I apologize for the delay!

Here's what you have to look forward to:
  • The Boston Recap, which will answer such questions as Did I get intimate with a new friend named Nancy?  Did I drive a grocery store cashier to suicide?  Are peanut butter M&M's truly my #1 M&M?  Do I still live in New York?  Do married men still find me attactive?  What's my ideal bratwurst plate?  And more...  (Please also check out Schmauren's recap for some important details.)
  • The Smee Update, with new and improved cringe-inducing awkwardness, all brought on by a Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle Frisbee.

Note this is also what the Munchers looked like while bike riding on Saturday...just add one more tough lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment