Friday, November 12, 2010

High in Sugar

As I've mentioned, this week is crazytown at work, but it's also had some highlights.  Tuesday night, the young female attorney here had won a free happy hour at The Public House, so we used that opportunity to celebrate our Goodbye to the East Side.  We drank fast and well, and I had four beers in an hour and a half, which got me good and drunk.  I cabbed it home and was in bed by 10:30, but yet still hungover the next day.  It's really a speed game, as evidenced by my slow burn last Saturday compared to Tuesday night.

Hike came over for dinner last night, and I made that Harvest Pizza from the Beer Pairing Party (since he didn't get to try it that day) with salad.  He thought the salad was delicious (it was just lettuce, yellow pepper, cuke, tomato, toasted pine nuts, and my special sauce) and the pizza was AMAZING, and we watched tv and hung out for the evening.

This weekend is about to begin.  Tonight I am exhausted after not sleeping well last night, and staying up past my bedtime anyway, so I will hopefully do some laundry and then just relax.  Tomorrow evening I have a movie date with Schmillie, then some 16 (Love) Handles fro yo, then home at a reasonable hour, and then Sunday evening is the Knicks game with Hike.  That should be a lot of fun, since he's a huge fan and super psyched about it.

And that's what's going on in my manic panic head today.  Happy weekend, lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment