Thursday, February 4, 2010

Double Scoop and What I Ate: Thursday

This is going to be a shorty, because I have bunches of work today, but I wanted to make sure to report like a good girl.

Today I had lunch with Springsteen (aka former work crush) and it was lovely. When I see him, I think there's no way I could date this person, but I just want to sit here and look at him. That's OK, right? He was wearing a man's sort of old-fashioned shaped hat (I don't know what those're called) and a scarf and pea coat and RED TENNIS SHOES and actually looked like a young Dylan with his longer hair. Swoon. We ate in an atrium and then walked around and talked for awhile, then he kissed me goodbye ON THE CHEEK (which is fine) and asked if I'd be around this weekend. I am actually all planned up, and I said something like "Unfortunately I have lots of plans, but let me know what you're up to!" I'm so mysterious, right? But this time it's true. Also, see above re: don't want him to be my boyfriend. A corollary of that is I think if we spend too much time together, the magic will die. But anyway, squee, cute boy.

And so tonight I have dinner with Mex, who asked me ON MONDAY. If you know my love of advanced notice, especially from boys, you'll know how this made me very happy. Of course, yesterday he thought it we'd decided on yesterday so tried to plan a meet up time, and I had to remind him that we said Thursday. It's clear he just couldn't wait to see me. (Eye roll...) But we'll be going somewhere with darkened lighting and a table, as opposed to big TV screens and sitting at a bar, so I'm looking forward to it.

Plus there is a full and fun weekend coming up, with a snow bonus on Saturday, I believe. More about that tomorrow, but foodwise, here we go:
B - coffee, Smart Balance, skim milk (5)
L - roast turkey and cheddar on sandwich thin, L&T, Miracle Whip light and mustard; apple (5)
D - TBD, but not too heavy
S - Dannon Light & Fit yogurt (1); mozz snack maybe (2)
Total - TBD
Activity - making out
Flex points remaining - 35

No comments:

Post a Comment