Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tit Bits

There was a lot of serious future talk with Hike this weekend, which was mostly really nice, but until I have a chance to write it up for you, I'll leave you with these two gems.

-He asked me if I'd be able to be patient with the kids, and he was only half-kidding.  YES FINE I'm not that patient normally, but I'd be better with my own kids, I think/hope! :)  I said well, that's why I have you anyway, and he said that I'd be spending more time with them.  So I mean, it's a positive that he's thinking like this, but not so great that he's worried about my patience level.  I'm sure it's because I've been on his back about schoolwork, but he's getting into the swing of being organized and I'm calming down.  Really!  I am great with children that are not annoying.

-He also asked me if we could make cheese from my (future) breast milk.  I said we could sure try!

No comments:

Post a Comment